Наруто Фън
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Наруто Фън

Изиграйте живота на любимият ви герой!

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Sasuke Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
† Хидан †
Акацки
Акацки
† Хидан †

Брой мнения : 69
Местожителство : ~Димитровград~

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeЧет Сеп 17, 2009 1:43 am

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke UchihaうちはサスケUchiha Sasuke

Debut (Manga)

Chapter 3
Debut (Anime)

Naruto Episode 1
Appears in

Anime and Manga

Seiyū (Japanese)

* Noriaki Sugiyama

Voice actor(s) (English)

* Yuri Lowenthal

Highest rank

Genin
Classification

Missing-nin

Birthdate

July 23
* Part I: 12-13
* Part II: 15-16

Height

* Part I: 153.2 cm
* Part II: 168 cm

Weight

* Part I: 43.5 kg
* Part II: 52.2 kg

Male
Blood type

AB

Affiliation

* Uchiha clan
* Akatsuki

Previous affiliation(s)

* Konohagakure
* Otogakure

Team

Taka
Previous team(s)

Team 7
[hide] Family

* Fugaku Uchiha (Father)
* Mikoto Uchiha (Mother)
* Itachi Uchiha (Older brother)

[hide] Nature Type

* Fire
* Lightning

[hide] Jutsu

* Amaterasu
* Body Flame Technique
* Chidori
* Chidori Current
* Chidori Senbon
* Chidori Sharp Spear
* Cursed Seal of Heaven
* Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes
* Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
* Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
* Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
* Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
* Flapping Chidori
* Kirin
* Kusanagi Sword: Chidori Katana
* Lion Combo
* Manipulated Shuriken Technique
* Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
* Orochimaru's Oral Rebirth Technique
* Peregrine Falcon Drop (Anime only)
* Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
* Shadow Shuriken Technique
* Snake Authority Spell
* Summoning Technique (Snakes)
* Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
* Susanoo
* Tsukuyomi

Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke) is a main character in Naruto and is a major dynamic character in the series. Although he started off as one of the main protagonist of the series, as the story goes on, his title as a protagonist becomes debatable.
Contents
[show]

* 1 Background
* 2 Personality
* 3 Appearance
* 4 Part I
o 4.1 Land of Waves arc
o 4.2 Chunin Exam arc
o 4.3 Invasion of Konoha arc
o 4.4 Return of Itachi arc
o 4.5 Sasuke Retrieval arc
* 5 Part II
o 5.1 Sasuke and Sai arc
o 5.2 Hunt for Uchiha arc
o 5.3 Hunt for the Eight-Tails arc
o 5.4 Five Kage Summit arc
* 6 Movies
o 6.1 Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow
o 6.2 Legend of the Stone of Gelel
o 6.3 Shippūden the Movie 2: Bonds
* 7 Abilities
o 7.1 Combat Skills
o 7.2 Cursed Seal
o 7.3 Snake Techniques
o 7.4 Elemental Techniques
o 7.5 Sharingan
+ 7.5.1 Mangekyo Sharingan
* 8 Creation and Conception
* 9 Trivia
* 10 Quotes
* 11 References

edit Background
A young Sasuke with his family.

Being the youngest son of Konoha Military Police captain and Uchiha clan head Fugaku Uchiha, Sasuke grew up in the shadow of his older brother, Itachi Uchiha. Itachi was an acknowledged prodigy who was viewed by the Uchiha clan as a genius, and whose work would further strengthen the bonds between the village and the clan. Sasuke's father in particular took an active interest in Itachi. Itachi, on the other hand, was rather ambivalent and full of oddly conflicting undercurrents, acknowledging Sasuke by taking interest in his progress as a ninja when even their father did not, but spending little quality time with Sasuke. Even after Sasuke enrolled in the Ninja Academy, he was still unable to escape Itachi's shadow. Despite consistently scoring at the top of every class, Sasuke failed to receive any recognition from his father, who defined Sasuke's success only in terms of his older brother. Itachi acknowledged the rivalry Sasuke felt, telling him, "We are brothers. I am the wall you must climb over, so you and I will continue to exist together."

Itachi's relationship with his father deteriorated further after Itachi was questioned by other members of the Uchiha clan regarding the apparent suicide of his best friend, Shisui. As Itachi's behavior became increasingly bizarre, Sasuke's father began spending more time with Sasuke, and began teaching him the Great Fireball Technique, a common family jutsu seen as a sign of coming of age in the Uchiha clan. After only one week of training, Sasuke (age 7 at the time) performed the jutsu in front of his father, proving himself a genius as well in his own right and finally receiving his father's recognition. Sasuke's father told him that he could now proudly wear the clan's emblem on his back. Forebodingly, Sasuke also received a stern warning not to follow in Itachi's footsteps.

Shortly thereafter, Itachi massacred every member of the Uchiha clan, sparing only Sasuke, saying that he was not even worth killing. In addition, Itachi told him, "You've always wanted to surpass me. That's why I'm going to let you live... if you wish to kill me, then hate me, despise me... and by all means flee, cling to your wretched life." Itachi also revealed to Sasuke where the secret meeting place of the Uchiha was hidden, and suggested that Sasuke go there to learn what the true history and purpose of the Sharingan was. Sasuke thought he had fainted after this, but later remembered that he had managed to stand back up, awaken his Sharingan, and pursue Itachi. Upon reaching Itachi, he managed to knock off his forehead protector. Itachi was seen shedding a tear as he was picking up the forehead protector. He then proceeded to incapacitate Sasuke, who awoke in the hospital remembering only that which Itachi wanted him to.
edit Personality

When first introduced during his assignment to Team 7, Sasuke displayed a great indifference to his teammates. Feeling that his abilities were far superior to their own, he was unwilling to cooperate with Naruto Uzumaki or Sakura Haruno, as he felt that doing so would do nothing to help him kill Itachi. These perceptions were quickly proven wrong, however, for, despite their failings, Sakura was an excellent source of information, whilst competition with Naruto acted as an effective way to get stronger.

While he retained a confidence in himself throughout the series, Sasuke increasingly relied on his friends over the course of Part I. As he started to get close to others, he also began to risk his own life to save them, even though his death would have left him unable to fulfill his goal of vengeance upon Itachi. Although Sasuke became content with a life of happiness in Konoha, he never allowed his ambition to gain power to leave his thoughts.

During the Chunin Exams, Orochimaru noticed how Sasuke's desire for revenge seemed to have lessened, and branded him with the Cursed Seal of Heaven to give him a taste of the power he could have if he kept to his previous path of vengeance. Even when Kakashi Hatake sealed the Cursed Seal, Sasuke began to draw more and more power from it with the hopes of getting stronger.

According to Kakashi, Sasuke has both superiority and inferiority complexes, as he has been unwilling to acknowledge when he is wrong or out of his league. While initially complacent with his development, Naruto quickly started to grow stronger at a faster rate. This, coupled with his quick defeat by Itachi during a brief return to Konoha, led Sasuke to believe that his growth was slowing. In an attempt to reassess his strength, he began to treat Naruto as an opponent so as to test his abilities against him.

Dissatisfied with his progress in Konoha, and believing that Orochimaru held the key to getting strong enough to kill Itachi, Sasuke defected from Konoha at the end of Part I. Naruto attempted to stop him, but Sasuke, believing the death of Naruto, his closest friend, would give him the power he desired (as he had been told by Itachi), tried to kill him instead. However, Sasuke was ultimately unable to follow through with this idea, as he felt that this was what Itachi would have wanted him to do, and instead continued on to Orochimaru.

In Part II, Sasuke showed that he had stayed true to his original personality; being extremely prideful and loyal to the Uchiha clan, as he always wore his clan's symbol and refused to wear the forehead protectors of both Konoha and Otogakure. In the two and a half years he spent with Orochimaru, Sasuke's goal to kill Itachi took precedence above all else; he even claimed that he was willing to give his body to Orochimaru if it meant killing Itachi, but Sasuke later turned on Orochimaru and revealed that he cannot forgive Orochimaru for attempting to steal his body, believing it is an insult to the Uchiha clan's pride.
Върнете се в началото Go down
† Хидан †
Акацки
Акацки
† Хидан †

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeЧет Сеп 17, 2009 1:44 am

Shit...sia pak na novo..
Хатаке Какаши
Коноха
Коноха
Хатаке Какаши

Брой мнения : 39
Местожителство : Костинброд - Проблем?

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeЧет Сеп 17, 2009 1:44 am

Зает е...ония марто е преди теб..измисли друг ама и Мадара е зает..бъди Хидан!
https://narutoshippuuden-rpg.forum.st
† Хидан †
Акацки
Акацки
† Хидан †

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeЧет Сеп 17, 2009 1:45 am

Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto UzumakiうずまきナルトUzumaki Naruto

Debut (Manga)

Chapter 1
Debut (Anime)

Naruto Episode 1
Appears in

Anime and Manga

Seiyū (Japanese)

* Junko Takeuchi
* Ema Kogure (Oiroke no Jutsu)

Voice actor(s) (English)

* Maile Flanagan
* Stephanie Sheh (Sexy Technique)

Voice actor(s) (Spanish)

* Isabel Martiñon

Voix française(s) (French)

* Carole Baillien

Highest rank

Genin
Classification

Jinchūriki, Sage

Birthdate

October 10
* Part I: 12-13
* Part II: 15-16

Height

* Part I: 145.3-147.5 cm
* Part II: 166 cm

Weight

* Part I: 40.1-40.6 kg
* Part II: 50.9 kg

Male
Blood type

B

Affiliation

Konohagakure
Team

Team Kakashi
Previous team(s)

* Eight Man Squad
* Team Shikamaru

[hide] Family

* Minato Namikaze (Father)
* Kushina Uzumaki (Mother)
* Jiraiya (Godfather)

[hide] Nature Type

* Wind (Affinity)

[hide] Jutsu

* All Directions Shuriken
* Clone Body Blow
* Clone Spinning Heel Drop (Anime only)
* Combination Transformation
* Demon Fox Rasengan
* Demon Fox Transformations
* Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet (With Gamabunta; Anime only)
* Flying Swallow (Anime only)
* Four-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball
* Frog Kata
* Great Ball Rasengan
* Harem Technique
* Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
* One Thousand Years of Death
* Rasengan
* Sage Art: Great Ball Rasengan
* Sage Mode
* Sage Technique: Rasenrengan
* Sexy Technique
* Shadow Clone Technique
* Shadow Shuriken Technique
* Six-Tailed Fox Menacing Ball
* Summoning Technique (Toads)
* Typhoon Water Vortex Technique (With Yamato)
* Uzumaki Naruto Combo
* Uzumaki Naruto Two Thousand Combo
* Uzumaki Ring Formation (Anime only)
* Wind Release: Rasengan
* Wind Release: Rasenshuriken
* Wind Release: Toad Gun‎ (With Gamatatsu; Anime only)
* Wind Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet (With Gamatatsu and Gamakichi; Anime only)
Хатаке Какаши
Коноха
Коноха
Хатаке Какаши

Брой мнения : 39
Местожителство : Костинброд - Проблем?

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitimeЧет Сеп 17, 2009 1:45 am

Удобрен.
https://narutoshippuuden-rpg.forum.st
Sponsored content

Sasuke Uchiha Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Sasuke Uchiha   Sasuke Uchiha Icon_minitime

Sasuke Uchiha
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Наруто Фън :: Започни игра! :: Създаване на герой-